Yes, we do serve private customers. Customers can choose the most comfortable way to order a worktop – from Diapol or via our resellers.
Our technicians will have samples with them when visiting to measure your kitchen. Before their visit, you can review samples under the Materials section of our homepage.
Soon we hope to have also a showroom in London, where people can touch and feel our stone samples.
Before measuring up the working site, the customer is expected to prepare it at his own expense according to the following instructions:
- Kitchen base units must be securely in place and old countertops removed. Sometimes, and subject to a special agreement with Diapol Granite, it may be possible to carry out measuring without having to remove existing countertops, but in this case Diapol Granite does not take any responsibility for the suitability and final dimensions of products that will be used to replace existing countertops.
- You may select your sink from our website or buy from another supplier. Sinks will have to be disconnected prior to our technicians visit and also before fitting.
- The customer must have selected specific sink, faucet, built-in cooker plate or cooker models and provide their respective product descriptions (name, dimensions and other specifications of the model, required by Diapol Granite) to Diapol Granite by no later than the time of sending an order confirmation.
- Our measuring technicians must be ensured safe and unobstructed access to the working area and all objects that can interfere with their work must be removed.
- Do not change the location of or move kitchen units, sink(s), faucet(s), built-in cooker plate or cooker after measuring.
Before fitting, the customer is expected to prepare the site at his own expense according to the following instructions:
- Make sure that base units, furniture and support structures that are affected by fitting the countertop are in the same condition during measuring as well as fitting, that is, securely in place, level and sufficiently reinforced, if necessary.
- Make sure that cut-outs in base units, furniture and support structures that will be under the countertop and are necessary for fitting the cooker, sink(s), faucet(s), etc., are exactly in the right places and have the right dimensions.
- Make sure that wherever necessary, the existing countertop and backsplash are removed to the extent required.
- Take into account the weight of ordered products when buying and fitting base units, furniture and support structures: for quartz, the minimum weight is 75 kg/m2, for granite and marble, 95 kg/m2, for ceramics, 25 kg/m2.
- Make sure that floors are covered with solid, slip-proof material. Fitting technicians of Diapol Granite have to wear safety footwear that may damage floors.
- Make sure that water supply lines are shut off and power outlets are dead.
- Our fitting technicians must be ensured safe and unobstructed access to the working area and all objects that can interfere with their work must be removed.
- If special conditions apply to an order, the customer is responsible for providing help with lifting.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the products or services of Diapol Granite, please submit a written claim with required additional information. Private customers have the right to submit claims within two years from making their purchase.
We will resolve your claims as quickly as possible and within a reasonable time frame.